Friday, November 20, 2009

Post #9

The project is great idea. It allows us as students to see what it is going to be like to create a lesson plan for students. I think our project will be an easy way for Mrs. Kirkendoll's students to learn the parts of speech. They can have fun participating in our activities while they learn. They will want to learn because it will help them win the Jeopardy game a the end of our lesson.

I contributed to our project by driving Ariel and myself to meet Mrs. Kirkendoll at Fairview Middle School to discuss our project. I showed her some research I had done on the internet that she might be able to use as a class participation activity on the parts of speech. We found out what she wanted us to do and I am going to create a paragraph for each section of our power point.

I learned what Mrs. Kirkendoll wants us to do for her and her students. We figured out what we are going to do to present all of the information about the parts of speech to her 6th grade honors class.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that this project will help us to experience what is will be like to create a lesson plan.

    ReplyDelete