I can't begin to tell you how much I have learned about computers this semester! I wasn't very good with word on a Mac Book before this class and the knowledge I gained through this course helped make it a lot easier to navigate on Word. I also was completely igrnorant to the use of the Excel program. Now I can do so much on it! I even created a budget chart to use at home! Believe it or not I never had to use a Power Point until this class.
I feel like my group and I put together a sufficient and fun presentation for Mrs. Kirkendoll's class. She told us what she wanted and I believe we put it together accordingly. I also believe everyone did their part in contributing to the project. we divided, conversed, and completed the project to the best of our abilities. We worked together to create a great learning tool and asset to Mrs. K's curriculum!
I don't think I really have much in common because I came in so completely unknowledgable and all of them seem to have had some type of experience with all of this before. however, I can say that our groups did their jobs and I found that every group thinks they worked together wonderfully and completed their projects.
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment